This Website belongs to Infinileads, S.L. (the “company”, “we”, “our” or “us”), which will act in accordance with the to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) and the Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (“CASL”) .
Our Website provides information about gaming sites, the gaming industry and contains links or advertisements to external third-party websites and other third-party content (together with the Website: the “Services”).
Types of personal data processed by us
Personal data provided by you
This website can be accessed and used without registration, and without having to provide us with any personal data. You can choose to subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about products and services. In this case, you will be asked to provide your email address and other personal information contained in the applicable subscription form, including your name, age and email address. In addition, if you choose to connect with us through any of your social media profiles (if applicable), certain categories of data belonging to such profile(s) will also be processed.
You can stop receiving such communications at any time, by writing to us or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any of our emails. In the event that you contact us, we may retain a copy of that communication.
Personal data automatically processed by us
Why do we need your data?
As a general rule, the personal data that we process about you are those specified in the previous section “Types of personal data that we process”. Regarding the personal data you choose to provide us, such as the information required when subscribing to one of our newsletters and/or one of our offers and/or when submitting inquiries about our(s) website(s) and services. We collect this data to provide our services to you and to fulfill any requests you may have.
Regarding the personal data that we process automatically, we need this information to ensure the proper functioning of the website, to provide you with our services and, where necessary, also for our legitimate purposes. For more information on such data, please see our cookie section below.
In certain cases, we may also be required to process your personal data in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to investigate any suspicious behavior and to comply with requests from national authorities,
Generally speaking, we do not process any sensitive personal data, such as health data, unless you specifically choose to provide us with this information. For the avoidance of doubt, we never and will never require this information from you in order to provide you with our services.
These Services are not intended for children or any person under the age of 19 years old. We do not knowingly collect data relating to children or underage persons.
It is important that the company has sufficient security for both the services and your personal data. This means that the implementation and maintenance of security procedures is given great attention. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Despite all our significant efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop all illegal access to it or the use of our services. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where We are legally required to do so.
Access to personal data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
This Policy does not cover privacy information (including cookies and other tracking technology) that may be collected from third party Websites. We have no control over such third-party Websites. Each such Website has its own policy, which you should read carefully before entering personal data on that Website. We take no responsibility in connection with the policy for third-party Websites. If you choose to follow a link to any of these Websites, all risks that may arise when using third party Websites that we have referred to you knowingly and voluntarily are borne by you as a user.
We may disclose personal data we collect for one of the following business or commercial purposes:
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal data held by us is among the assets transferred.
- We may report information or statistical information about users browsing actions and patterns to third parties in an aggregate form (so that no individual is identified).
Personal data may be shared with our parent company located in the EU, and to other group companies, located inside or outside the EU/EEA.
Personal data may also be shared from time to time with our advisors, auditors and investors.
At this time, our Services are based in and solely intended for persons located in Canada at the time they access the Services. If you are not located in Canada at the time you access the Services, please do not provide any Personal data to us through the Services.
International transfer of personal data
Information collected on the Services may be stored and processed in any country in which we or trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. By using the Services, you expressly consent to any transfer of information outside of Canada (including to countries that may not have been assessed as having adequate privacy laws).
Your rights to access information
Upon request, you are allowed to be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information by us. In addition, we will give you access to the personal data, so you can amend the accuracy and completeness of the information.
We may need to verify your identity to ensure that we are not providing any personal data to any unauthorized individuals.
Cookies and similar technologies are used by our Website generally to allow us to operate the Website correctly, to provide you with relevant information, and to differentiate you from other visitors to our Website. This allows us to provide you with a high-quality experience while browsing our Website, and it helps us improve the performance and design of our Website.
What is a “cookie”?
A cookie is a small file or information saved on your computer or device when you visit our Website. It enables the Website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time. This makes your page navigation more efficient, as it enables automatic activation of certain features, and it keeps track of your preferences, making communication between you and the services you use faster and easier.
Type of cookie
The cookies that we incorporate into our services are categorized as follow:
- Session cookies are stored in temporary memory while you browse and are deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are essential as they are strictly necessary to enable normal use of our website. We may offer the option to disable cookies, but if you do, the performance of the website may deteriorate.
- Permanent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline. These cookies help us identify you during repeated visits, show us which parts of the Website are visited, in what order and for how long, and tracks pages and links that you access.
- Analytical cookies: these are files that collect anonymous data from visitors. They show us which parts of the website are visited, in what order and for how long. All to help us provide you with better and more efficient access to our site.
- Preference cookies: These cookies help us identify you during repeat visits, so that we can save and remember your preferences for subsequent visits.
- Marketing cookies: this type of cookie tracks the pages and links you access, so that we can try to improve the relevance of our website to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit.
Updates to the Policy
If there are any questions, comments, and concerns regarding this Policy you may contact us:
By e-mail: [email protected]